Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hardshell Apologist Responds

Jason Brown, a self proclaimed Hardshell "apologist," has responded to our writings on Hardshellism. (His blog is "primitivebaptistapologist.blogspot.com")

See here

I attempted to leave a comment this morning, on Jason's blog, but was unable to select a proper profile in order to post the comment. So, I will just make my comments here in a posting. Since Jason is reading this blog (welcome Jason!), he will get the comments either way.

However, I will be out of town today and will have no time to do any writing today.

I would like to add that I have been in an email discussion with a Hardshell elder regarding my writings. I asked him to let me post our discussion here, even leaving his name as anonymous, but he refused.

Blessings,

Stephen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I changed the profile requirement, so that shouldn't be a problem in the future.

-Jason Brown