"What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin; As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one...And the way of peace have they not known: There is no fear of God before their eyes." (9-12, 17-18)
Here are the Facts
1. Paul is proving that all men are "under sin," and "guilty before God" and that God's judgment is upon men for their numerous sins.
2. Paul is proving that this judgment of God is just and righteous and that men are responsible or accountable for their numerous examples of "hamartia."
3. Some of the specific "sins" Paul gives as examples are highlighted above, such as "not being righteous," and "not understanding," and "not seeking God," and not "doing good," and finally, having "no fear of God."
Here Are The Consequences for Hyper Calvinists
and for those who deny duty faith and repentance
1. They cannot say that God condemns men for not seeking him if it be not their duty to seek him.
2. They cannot say that God condemns men for not understanding or knowing him if it be not their duty to do so.
3. They cannot say that God condemns men for not fearing God if it be not their duty to do so.