Friday, June 30, 2017

Such Words Help!

It is easy to get discouraged when doing apologetics and when working hard to deliver people from cults. I often want to say with the apostle Paul - "But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant." (I Cor. 14: 38 - see my recent posting "Be Ignorant Then!" here) But, comments such as the following do much to encourage me.

Dear Stephen, 

As encouragement, God has used your writings to help me after I left the Primitive Baptist. I too had many plaguing questions about their history, time or temporal salvation, hymns that we sang where words were changed or comments made before singing and many other things. It has been several years now and being guided by the Lord through much searching and studying I have a peace and so I thank God and you and all the other Christians who God used to help me in this journey. I too pray for the enlightenment of the truth of God's word to those I love who think it strange that I no longer partake in their doctrine. 

God Bless you and be encouraged 

(See here for the comment)



No comments: