1. Men devoid of Christian faith are regenerated elect.
2. Belief of the Gospel and in Christ is no duty of lost sinners.
3. It is not sin for unregenerate sinners to reject Christ and the Gospel.
4. When the Holy Spirit convicts a sinner of his lost state, the Holy Spirit lies.
5. A born again child of God can practice sin and still be finally saved.
6. A born again child of God may not keep himself.
7. God has not the least will or desire for the salvation of the non-elect,
8. God does not call or invite all men by the Gospel.
9. Commands imply ability to obey the commands.
10. Everything not specifically authorized in Scripture is forbidden ("patternism").
11. The fall of man involved a physical change in man's inner being, rather than mere moral change.
12. Regeneration is a physical rather than a moral change.
13. The church of Christ has no administrative oversight in teaching ministry.
14. The Great Commission is not binding on the church institution or to every Christian,
15. The teaching that men are born again apart from faith via Gospel preaching.
16. The teaching that only Hardshell churches are valid churches and baptisms.
17. The teaching that the King James Version is without error, and the only valid Bible translation.
18. The acceptance of the allegorical method of interpretation, especially in eschatology,
19. The belief that churches must have a valid genealogy (Landmarkism) to be valid.
20. The belief that only few are going to Hell and most are going to Heaven.
They are (in one degree or another):
2. Hyper Calvinists
5. King James Onlyists
6. Schismatics (heretics)
8. Finger Pointers
9. Elitists and Egoists
10. Scripture Spiritualizers
11. Corrupters of the Word (perverters)