Friday, July 7, 2017

Other Editors Invited

I have invited Elder Jeremy Sarber and Elder Stephen Emmons to become contributing editors on the Old Baptist Test blog. I hope they will accept and begin writing articles here. Brother Sarber has his own web site and so he may choose to keep his writings there. This blog exists to help people who are either presently in the Hardshell church or contemplating joining it. We average about 1500 visits per month on this blog and have a large readership from other countries, such as Russia and the Philippines, where the Hardshells have been proselyting.

I am getting older and my health is not what it once was. I am hoping that these younger ministers who have expertise regarding the "Primitive Baptists" will come forward and help keep this web site going after the Lord has called me home.

No comments: