Thursday, May 9, 2019

Thankful To Our Readers

I have been busy lately and have had little time for working on articles. Besides still working on several building projects here at our little farm (three acres, barn, outbuildings, etc.), my beloved wife (Paulette) has been in the hospital since Monday. She had some pneumonia and a urinary tract infection. She has lost weight. This burden has been heavy and has turned me upside down (can't get settled on them lees!). Please keep her and our family in your prayers.

I try to pray and give thanks to God for the opportunity to minister to others via Internet writing; And now I wish to thank all our readers and my prayer (am I am sure of Kevin also) is that all who read what we write are blessed.

Thank all of you! For your readership and for your prayerful support. May God richly bless you all!

2 comments:

Henry Barrick said...

Will pray.

Stephen Garrett said...

Thanks brother!

Just brought her home! She had pneumonia in one lung, an urinary tract infection, and very low potassium and sodium.

Her cure for the future will be to eat better and more nutritionally. I will do my best to see that she does so.

She is a gift from God! She came after a hurtful divorce, when I thought the Lord had forsaken me!

I have mentioned your name to the Lord for your trials. I pray your trials purifies your faith.

Blessings in Jesus,

Stephen