Tuesday, March 5, 2019

More Good Songs

I'll Never Sail Alone by The Inspirations (SEE HERE)

It Won't Be Long  by The Inspirations (SEE HERE)

"I Am Just a Pilgrim" by Appalachian Road Show (SEE HERE)

"Lord, I'm Just A Pilgrim" by The Country Gentlemen (SEE HERE)

"Palms Of Victory" by The Country Gentlemen (SEE HERE)

"Stepping on the Clouds" by Kenny and Amanda Smith Band (SEE HERE)

"When Jesus Brings Sweet Glory Down" by The Primitive Quartet (SEE HERE)

More From The Primitive Quartet

The third song on this album is very good also. It is called "Silver and Gold". Also, the next song following, "I've Changed My Way Of Living" is very good! So is "Harbor Lights" and "I Do Not Walk Alone"

"We'll Sing Hallelujah By And By" (SEE HERE)

"They Shall Walk With Me In White" (SEE HERE)

"What A Time In Heaven" (SEE HERE)

"Stormy Waters" by the Primitive Quartet (SEE HERE)

"What a Happy Time" by Evidence Quartet (SEE HERE)

"I'm Living in Canaan Now" by Evidence Quartet (SEE HERE)

"Everybody Will Be Happy Over There" by Evidence Quartet (SEE HERE)

"Jesus Is Coming Soon" (Original 1942 Rhythms) - A Cappella Hymn (SEE HERE)

"I've Got Me a Home" by The Reggie Saddler Family (SEE HERE)


Acapella

What A Friend We Have In Jesus by Acapeldridge


No comments: