Thursday, May 19, 2022

A Utopian Society?

I'm currently reading a book by C. Gregg Singer entitled 'A Theological Interpretation of American History'. I highly recommend it, though it is very challenging, especially if you're like myself and have a very limited understanding of our nation's history.  

In this work are traced the various ideologies (e.g. puritanism, deism, transcendentalism, social darwinism) which have arisen from colonial times to the present, and have helped shape our society to what it is today.  Yet as I'm reading it one thought keeps coming to mind.  I'm having a tremendous problem trying to reconcile today's radicals/liberals with those from centuries past.  Singer presents the latter as honestly thinking that a golden age of mankind can be achieved in this life via secularism, and that every humanistic ideology which has arisen since our country's inception was working towards this end. Yet when I consider their supposed descendants today, it's hard for me to envision them as similarly well-intentioned.  They do not want a utopian society, but simply want money, power, and control.  Am I wrong, or are today's globalists, the left, etc. really trying to usher in their own version of a golden age?  Or could it be that this is in fact the desired end, and the destruction of our country is simply the means towards that end?

I really would appreciate any thoughts on this matter.

3 comments:

Stephen Garrett said...

Dear brother Kevin:

I have not read this book but maybe I can in the future. I see he also wrote "An Unholy Alliance."

Ideas are behind many changes in societies, as historians and sociologists have lone since affirmed. Certainly this is true about ideas in science and technology. Electricity was once just an idea. So too were flying machines. Satan has fathered many ideas (called lies in scripture), and in each generation he is able to repackage old ideas into new garb. Thankfully the Lord is also the father of ideas, call truth.

How are today's liberals (including Luciferians, liberals, humanists, existentialists, Marxism, etc.) different than preceding generations. Good question. I suggest that their "utopian" ideas, though similar in all generations, is more diabolical today. The liberals of today want no part of God and religion, unless it be the new religion of Satan or Antichrist. Liberals today seem less guided by love of humanity and altruism. Liberals today want to play God and they believe that science will one day make them into super beings. Liberals today are wolf like (as Nietzche said) and want to kill the timid sheep. They want a utopia where only wolves are left.

Liberal Luciferians have more tools at their disposal today to carry out their plans.

Kevin Fralick said...

An excellent response Brother.

Stephen Garrett said...

I think the Liberal utopia is depicted in the song "Rock Candy Mountain" which I wrote about in the post "Nihilism & Its Effects". I also think their vision of utopia is captured in John Lennon's song "Imagine." Here are the words:

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us, only sky
Imagine all the people
Livin' for today
Ah
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people
Livin' life in peace
You
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world
You
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one