Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Is It True What the Old Saints Predicted?

In my 50+ years of bible study I have read lots of writings by Christian writers over the past two thousand years. I have also been in conversations with many such folks in my lifetime. Many of those writers and people, especially preachers and teachers of the word, have said that they thought that "more light would be given to end time believers" regarding end time events and second coming texts of scripture. I always felt that way also. But I never tried to put together all my increasing thoughts on that subject (which I may do in the future) but I have shown, over the past few years, how at least a few passages support that idea, such as: 1) the rising of the Day Star in the hearts of end time believers, and 2) the knocking of Christ at the door just prior to his return or entering into our world, 3) Etc.

True born again believers, like all of creation, are in labor pains for the coming of the Lord. (Romans 8) Are your labor pains telling you that the birth is now imminent?

Well, if that is true, why scoff at other Christians who may be in the process of receiving that greater light on the subject of the second coming of Christ?

What think ye?

No comments: