Monday, May 3, 2021

Brown's Anti Garrett Blog

Back when I began The Old Baptist Test blog, Jason Brown began a web page titled "Primitive Baptist Apologist" with the line under the title that reads - "A blog devoted to the excesses of Stephen Garrett's critiques of the Primitive Baptists" (see here) He and I also had a long discussion here in this blog about Hardshell doctrine. It has been several years since Brown went incognito and yet his blog is still available. 

This morning I thought about all this and some questions entered into my mind.

1. Where is brother Jason?
2. Why is he still not giving "critique" of our writings?
3. If the blog was "devoted" to such critiques, why did it stop?
4. Was it not a weak devotion?
5. What does it say when a Hardshell creates a blog for the sole stated purpose?
6. What does it say about his sudden stoppage and incognito status?

I have said in previous postings that I hope that Jason is well and that he will one day return and let us know about how he is doing and if he still opposes what we teach here.

What think ye?

No comments: