Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Hacking Human Beings? Get Ready!

"World economic forum evils" video is a must watch (See here). If you want to know how the WEF is controlling events and how all that is happening now is part of a global conspiracy, then watch this. It lasts only about twenty minutes. In this video we see how Klaus Schwab and his cronies are predicting a worldwide cyber attack. Predicted, or shall we rather say planned?

What is said about the plan to "bio engineer" every human is frightening. I tell you this, I will not take another vaccine ordered by the government. When I got my Covid vaccine, I was suspicious, but prayed to God to protect me if it was something nefarious. But, I will not take another.

Watch this video before it is canceled by the conspirators.

What think ye?

2 comments:

Ken Mann said...

Totally agree! I have not taked the COVID vaccine, nor will I do so. I dont think it is evil in itself, but it IS an attempt to get us sued to following orders so when the real time comes there will be no resistance. Will the next vaccine have computer chip in it which they say will program the body to fight infection, while at the same time have all our info in it in order to become the mark of the beast?

Stephen Garrett said...

Too many believers, due to their lack of understanding eschatology, do not recognize the many signs of the times that are all around us. Like the song goes - "troublesome times are here filling men's hearts with fear...Jesus is coming soon!"

Let us draw near to the Lord who will deliver his people. Let us pray for our brothers in Ukraine and elsewhere who are now suffering.

Blessings,

Stephen