Sunday, January 27, 2019

Other Good Songs To Share

Armor Music Ministry (here) has a group of six singers singing acapella the following song


I've heard them sing "He Paid The Price" and "Jesus Bore It All" I've heard them sing "I'm Coming Home"

and "Hear The Master's Call" I've heard them sing the modern songs and songs of long ago But "Amazing Grace, How Sweet The Sound" is the sweetest song I know Amazing grace (Amazing grace, how sweet the sound) How sweet the sound (Oh how sweet is the sound) No sweeter song (sweeter song, sweeter song) Could e'er be found (In this life could be found) I've heard of a fountain (Heard of the dear Savior's blood) Filled with blood (That washed us white, white as snow) But "Amazing Grace" ("Amazing Grace, How Sweet The Sound") Is the sweetest song I know It was the song my momma sang in sweet and humble voice Like music from the world above, it made my soul rejoice Its soothing words and melody like rippling waters flow Oh, "Amazing Grace, How Sweet The Sound" is the sweetest song I know Repeat x2 Repeat 2 Repeat x2 Repeat 2 Repeat

Here is Another Good Song

Let The Lower Lights Be Burning
By Mt. Pleasant Quartet

Here is Another Good Song

Old Time Religion
By Heralds of the Morning


1 comment:

Henry Barrick said...

"Crown Him with many crowns" is a good Christ exhaulting and honoring hymn to sing for praise. Good melody also.