Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Debate On Apostasy

Garrett- Reeves Debate on Apostasy (here)

I have debated this topic with Campbellites several times. This was my last and probably my best (practice makes perfect). I tried to stay in First John throughout the four nights of the debate. The debate was held in Fort Smith, Arkansas.

Listen to it and let me know what you think (if you have time and a mind to do so). I have been listening to it some today and I could only praise God that he gave me this opportunity to teach and to witness for him. I have had probably about ten debates with Campbellites.

I certainly did defend the perseverance of believers.

P.S. If you want to see what I look like (even though it has been more than a decade ago), go to the link and see the video.

P.SS. I had my notes, but I preached mostly extempore, from memory, and I tried to keep my eyes on the audience.

No comments: