I am glad I finished my recent series on "Elder Sylvester Hassell on Means." I believe that any of my Hardshell Brethren who read this series should see the error of denying that the word of God and faith are means in the eternal salvation of sinners.
I am working on finishing my series on Two Seedism and I have a few more chapters to add to my series on "Prevenient Grace." I am also wanting to write a short series showing that Charles Spurgeon changed his views on the ordo salutis, at first believing that regeneration preceded faith and then later seeing them as simultaneous and even that faith precedes.
I also want to finish my series on the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. I need to write about the fourth horse, the pale green horse. I also want to add a couple chapters to my series on the Two Witnesses of the Apocalypse, proving that the Apostle John is one of the two.
There are also a few other series I want to add some chapters to and have many drafts on other subjects. Thanks for your prayers for my wife and me. I sure do miss brother Mann.
No comments:
Post a Comment