Monday, July 29, 2019

More Hymns

Songs By Doyle Lawson and Quicksilver 

"Rejoicing All The Way" (acapella) (here)

"Help Me Lord To Stand" (acapella - an old favorite - here)

"The Touch Of His Gentle Hand" (acapella - PBs sing this - here)

"Let My Life Be A Light" (here - acapella)

"When Life Is Over" (here)

"Lead Me To That Fountain" (here - love this one!)

"Calm The Storm" (here)

"I'm Gonna Be Moving" (here)

"Sailing On The Waves Of Glory" (here)

"We Should Walk Together" (here)

"Calling From Heaven" (here)

"Happy On My Way" (here)


Songs Sung by the Heritage Singers

I've Got Peace In My Heart"(here)

"Because He Lives" (here)

"Sheltered In His Arms" (here)

Note: Most of the songs I like are up tempo happy songs. However, the ones above by the Heritage Singers are just wonderful!

No comments: