Friday, April 30, 2021

1500! Plus 684!

This short posting will be number 1500! A milestone!

But, between Kevin and me we have 684 'draft' postings! So much to get done before the Lord calls us home! Most of those drafts need to be turned into completed articles and they have much yet unpublished information in them on bible doctrine and history. 

I am going to try to put out as much as I can before my race is run. I cannot do as much as I once did. Some of my medications make me sleepy and I suffer from fatigue. I love to read! So, you see, I have to do as much as I can now before the time comes when I can do very little. I will try to do as Paul said and "make the most of the time you have" (Eph. 5: 16).

I also still have lots of work to do on my numerous books. So many need finishing and publishing. Which do I work on first? Which is most important? A book on the pre or post trib debate? A book on the weak and strong brothers (already mostly done)? A book on the Hardshells? Etc.

Pray for us.

No comments: