Monday, December 20, 2021

More Good Powerful Preaching

I have referred to the preaching of Charles Lawson previously (See here). A couple other good sermons are "Fake Christians" (here) and "Hell Fire" (here).

I like pastor Lawson's preaching. He teaches with enthusiasm. He speaks with authority and power. I also love hearing the liveliness of his congregation as he preaches. You certainly will not go to sleep listening to his preaching. He is mostly extempore, preaching directly from his heart. Lawson is my kind of preacher. This is the kind of preaching that is needed by so many churches. It is the kind of preaching needed to bring about revival. Young preachers would do well to preach in the same manner as this man of God.

Yes, he preaches some things that I do not agree with. But, he preaches so much that is right that I can eat the chicken and throw away the bones. 

On the "fake Christians" video there are 963 comments.

Our Old Baptist forefathers were "hell fire" preachers like brother Lawson. The first "Hardshells" were actually known as such. This is so contrary to today's Hardshells who rarely preach on Hell. In fact, many of them have become "No Hellers." But, preaching on Hell is needed today more than ever! See my post "Hardshells & Hell" (here).

Listen to these sermons and let me know what you think.

No comments: