Wednesday, December 29, 2021

The Morning Star Is Rising

I can feel it, my brothers. Can you? The "morning star" is arising in my heart and the heart of many other believers. That morning star will arise in the hearts of believers who are "alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord." See my posting "Morning Star Rising" (See here) Brothers and sisters, buckle your seat belts! We are in the time of the end. Better make your calling and election sure. The "hour of trial" is commencing soon when all will be tried and tested. (Rev. 3: 10) I expect God to bless his remnant in those dark days of wrath and judgment and he will empower them. We will no longer say as did Gideon.

"Gideon said to Him, “O my lord, if the LORD is with us, why then has all this happened to us? And where are all His miracles which our fathers told us about, saying, ‘Did not the LORD bring us up from Egypt?’ But now the LORD has forsaken us and delivered us into the hands of the Midianites.” (Judges 6: 13)

No comments: