Wednesday, July 21, 2021

On The Corona Virus Pandemic

I have not commented much on the pandemic with the Wuhan virus. The reason why we get so many visits for my top popular post on the white horse of the Apocalypse (one in a series) is because many are doing Internet searches on the virus and the vaccines as it may relate to the end times. 

Most of the comments (getting more each day) are about connecting the white horse rider (Rev. 6: 1,2) with the present virus. I don't believe it has anything to do with it. However, I do believe pandemics are coming under the four horsemen, particularly of the pale horse, and therefore I believe that the present pandemic is not of the same magnitude to what is coming soon. At best the Corona Virus is but a prelude. 

On a small scale we do see pandemic (pale horse) and civil and ethnic conflicts around the world, including America (red horse) but we do not yet see the four horsemen, except in miniature. It will get much worse.

Postscript:

I guess if I just want to have a popular post with lots of comments I would write on stuff like that!

No comments: