Friday, July 16, 2021

Preparing For Great Tribulation

What am I expecting?

Due to the fact that I believe, based upon Hosea 6: 1-3, that 

1) Jesus will return around 2030, and 

2) that "the great tribulation" occurs prior that time, and

3) that the tribulation is longer than seven years,

Therefore: 

1) I am expecting the tribulation to begin any day. 

2) I am expecting to see it begin (unless I die very soon)

3) I expect to be personally involved in it (probably as a victim as other believers)

4) I expect that the present numerous ethnic wars around the world will soon proliferate

5) I expect believers to soon suffer great persecution

6) I expect supernatural phenomenon to begin occurring on a vast scale

7) I expect the rider on the red horse (racial ethnic conflicts) to be the first tribulation

8) I expect global racial wars (red horse) to instantly bring the black and pale horsemen

9) I expect to be killed under these horsemen unless providentially spared

10) If spared I expect it will be for some good reason

11) I expect the morning star to arise in my heart any day as prelude to Christ's return

12) I expect a latter day rain or outpouring upon faithful believers as in the early church

13) I expect God to give supernatural powers to believers to make war

14) I expect Satanic and demonic supernatural power to be used against believers 

15) I expect the coming of the "two witnesses" and to hear them (if alive)

16) I expect to be kept alive by the ravens (as Elijah) in coming famine, if God wills

17) I expect to be given grace to die and to suffer for his name sake

18) I expect to be given great grace to die as a martyr, rejoicing as Stephen

19) I expect that if I die in the tribulation that I will in spirit go straight to Heaven

20) I expect that in dying then I will assemble with other believers on my warhorse

21) I expect to come with Christ (Rev. 19) and have my resurrected body

What are your expecting?

Are you prepared? 

No comments: